Friday, January 2, 2015

WELCOME TO THERE'S NO CRYING IN DANCING SCHOOL

Thinking about dancing school in a different way
I wanted to start a blog for all my followers and teachers that are using Danc’eM materials mostly because of all the unanswered questions and “what should I do about this” emails that I get almost daily.
I thought I might be able to get you started thinking in a different direction. Are you stuck doing the same things every year?? I know we have to teach first position every year but some things we can switch up to make it more fun for ourselves and the students. I’m going to give you some suggestions for different things to do and different ways to look at the old things you do. (how many ways can we look at teaching first position?) I bet you will be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment